Problem-solving, performance-enhancing, opportunity-realising – we use our expertise in belting and polymer technologies to engineer speciality timing belts for customers’ highly specialised requirements.
Balancing the demands of material composition, size, performance and cost, we will provide the optimal solution for each application or operational challenge.
• Double sided timing belts for serpentine drives
• Features/Lugs (one side or both sides).
• Dual Durometer construction.
• High friction silicone coating on backside for positive feed applications.
• Anti-static properties.
• Hole punching for vacuum applications.
• Specific locations of teeth and/or features.
• Long length, open-ended belts.
• Surface grinding for critical thickness applications.